Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Photoshop Questions

1. Which tools in Photoshop did you make use of?
I specifically made use of the spot removal tool, that allowed me to remove the imperfections from my model's complexion. I also tried to make as much use of the layers too, so that I could ensure my magazine gave off the right effect. I used a drop shadow and an outer glow as well on my text that made it look much more distinguished and allowed for it to look much more appealing.
2. What were the most useful techniques you learnt?
One of the most useful is that of the text colour changer, that allowed me to make different parts of my cover more appealing and stand out specifically above other parts. One of the other most useful techniques was the magnetic lasso tool, that allowed me to edit parts of my magazine together to give different effects.
3. What problems did you face?
A main problem I faced was with the main picture; it was pointed out to me that it was not a mid-shot but was thankfully altered and cropped, making it usable again. Another problem that I encountered was the problem of having some layers in wrong positions, but fixed this by making them easily maneuverable in the side-bar.
4. Is there anything you would like to do with Photoshop?
I would like to attempt more of the tools in Photoshop; none specifically but I would like to become more adept at using it. I would like to do this to ensure that I can give future projects the edge and allow for them to be as creative and different as possible, and to avoid them just being quite plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment